Doctor Answers (1) on Stomach burning
you most probably have acid reflux disease.
here are a few things you need to follow.
1. drink lots of water.
2. have a high fibre diet.
3. avoid oily, spicy foods.
4. avoid smoking, alcohol, carbonated drinks.
5. cut down on stress practice yoga, pranayama etc.
6. instead of having 3 full meals a day, have 5 small and frequent meals a day.
7. don't sleep immediately after food, go for a walk and sleep after 2 hours of food.
8. raise your head end while sleeping.
9. take a tablet. ranitidine 300mg as a single dose before half an hour of food if the problem becomes severe.