Stomach and weight is not
I m 4 months pregnent but my weight is not gaining and also stomach is not growing ...i m very much worried abt .i consult with gynecologist doctor .he says its normal .nothing lik worried .pls suggest me

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. Your doctor is correct. You will start seeing significant  weight gain after 20 weeks or so and your tummy will start showing after 24-26 weeks. As long as you have regular checks with your doctor you need not worry. Each woman's body is different and how much the pregnancy shows is not a mark of its development. You need to either trust your doctor implicitly or find one who you do. Pregnancy and delivery are complicated enough without having the added concern of whether you are getting the right advice. With best wishes for your safe happy and healthy pregnancy and delivery