Stomach and bowel related

Dr. I am 18,Male.I am having cramp like pain on both sides of my lower abdomen.I have also bowel related issues.I feel that my bowel isn't emptied completely which causes irritation in my anus.Also I have increased frequency of bowel movements i.e 2-3 times a day.This has all been since a month.I have been to various doctors but their medicines have not been beneficial to me at all.When I eat the medicines I am fine but after the dose is over my problems start again.One thing to tell you is that I had jaundice two months ago and after suffering from it for a month I developed these problems.My jaundice subsided after a month but then I started experiencing these problems.Kindly Help me .Please inform if any examination is needed.I have got my stool test for occult blood done and it was negative. LFT is fine and back in range.Please help Me

Doctor Answers (1) on Stomach and bowel related

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... Add fiber to your diet increases the weight of your stool and speeds its passage through your intestines. Slowly begin to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables each day. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals.... Don't ignore the urge to have a bowel movement. Take your time in the bathroom, allowing yourself enough time to have a bowel movement without distractions and without feeling rushed....