Stomach ache
Suffering from stomach ache from last 3-4 days . The ache is sudden and than stops after some time . Ate some unhygienic food . Please guide some medication so as to cure as possible . Also help me know what food should we eat during this time .

Hello since you know that the problem has started after eating some unhygienic food we can go ahead with the treatment I suggest you to eat home cooked food and bland food like curd rice, Khichdi which will be easy to digest..avoid spicy and oily food... I suggest you to take curds also along with can take antispasmodic for pain relief like buscopan.. .also consult a surgeon if symptoms don't subside...thank you