Stomach ache

My stomach ballooned up and aches terribly randomly. It lasts for few minutes and happens once in day on an average. I feel no pain for few days and then it comes back again. Stool is black and sticky from a week and stomach feels hardened.3 months before abdomen ultrasound shows nothing and if there is some problem how can it be so big in just a period of two months. First time I faced this problem is a month ago and now. Please guide me.

Doctor Answers (1) on Stomach ache

Dr. Arunabha Das Darjeeling | General Physician
Please consult any gastroenterologist for further treatment. Since ultrasonography of whole abdomen is within normal limit, it definitely indicates about some G.I disorder. Black stool is also an indication of upper G.I bleeding. So, please do an UPPER G.I ENDOSCOPY. Avoid intake of spicy foods or nonveges untill you are cleared of major illness. Take care. You may further inform me and consult about your endoscopy report.