Stomach ache
My kid is 1.5yrs seems to hv a stomach ache, gets up crying in the night, doesnt eat much, vomits and has loose motions as well, fever comes and goes at ragular interval, pls help me on what i can do in this?

Dr. Poonam M Sambhaji
Pediatrician 12 yrs exp North Goa

Hi, From your history it seems baby has gastroenteritis. Please start the child on ORS, and visit pediatrician soon. Disclaimer "This provisional advice provided by me stands subject to the patient undergoing a physical examination and is based entirely on inputs provided by patient/attendants. The patient is advised for physical examination at earliest