Baby crying hard in night
Dear doctor. My baby is 2 months 9 days old.. she was crying very hard during every night from past 5 days, she cries for continuous 5 hrs in night. But morning she seems to be clam not much crying, but every night she cries lot and I worry lot and I will also start cry pease advise what should I do?

Hi, crying at night could be due to pain abdomen. Give child exclusive breastfeeding till 6 months of age. It is usually seen that child who are exclusively breastfed have less chances of pain abdomen. If pain abdomen is still persists, then you can give colicaid drops 4 drops 3 times a day for one day. If there is no improvement or there is decrease feeding then child should be examine by doctor. Open YouTube application on mobile and search Doctor Deepak Patel. Watch video on newborn care tips. Subscribe for more health related videos. Take care.

Why babies cry at night Excessive crying one year old Baby waking at night after sleeping through