Stomach ache

I am suffering from pain in the lower right abdomen from the past 2 weeks. When i am resting(sitting or lying on the bed) the pain just vanishes as if the pain was never there but as soon as i start walking, the pain comes back and the more i walk the worse it gets. I have payed a visit to a doctor but he said it's just a infection in the small intestine but i don't think it's just "a infection". So what it could possibly be?

Doctor Answers (2) on Stomach ache

Please undergo an USG abdomen and pelvis at once
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...., Increase your fiber intake. Adding fiber to your diet increases the weight of your stool and speeds its passage through your intestines... Exercise most days of the week. Physical activity increases muscle activity in your intestines...Avoid some foods like alcohol, chocolate, caffeinated beverages such as coffee and sodas, spicy foods, fatty and fried items...