Stomach ache constipation
I am suffering from stomach and constipation from past 1.5 months. My bowel movement are very hard and have gastric issues. I feel stomach ache in morning and bed time. I get up early Nd sleep early. Still have issues with stomach.please recommend something good Nd effective.

Hello........ Have more of fruits and vegetables ,drink lot of water, avoid junk foods, non vegetarian foods Have buttermilk and curd, sleep regularly for 7 to 8 hours..... Take antacids, and PPI before taking food.... Don't carry your worries to your bed.. Avoid outside food items..... Consult general physician.