Stomach ache and body pain
Hii sir I'm having mild fever since yesterday evening and body started paining at night. Then my stomach was aching and my temperature was in between 97-99°F. I was not able to sleep because of that pain. Yesterday, I took a 500 mg Paracetamol to reduce fever but nothing happened. Right now at morning, I took antacid to prevent stomachache and I'm recovering but body pain and fever is still there. I think I'm suffering from dengue cuz I'm having mosquito bites on my arms and legs. Tell me what should I do

Covid can give false positive dengue igm ab test

Hello, dear, this is the time of covid,  there are new symptoms  of pain abdomin, loose motions, fever, cough and more, so go for covid test, and CBCand send me report  online,
Before we draw any diagnosis as to what disease you might have, here is what you should start anyway Limcee 500mg twice a day, Zincovit once a day, and Vitamin D sachet once a week. Start steam inhalation thrice a day with plain water. Moving to antipyretics and other medicines, it is better that you consult a doctor to get a proper symptom analysis and after that prescription. Do not self medicate.
Isolate yourself
Need to ask you few questions before prescribing.You can Contact me via Whats app on Nine Four Five One Seven One Five Two Nine Two.Don't worry you would be fine soon after treatment. I have treated many Covid patients successfully in first & second wave too. It will be paid consultation Regards