Stinging Pain (Urination)

While Urinating, I feel a Stinging, Needle Piercing like Pain just inside of the Penis Glans and it lasts for only 3-4 seconds, remaining urine passes Normally. Sometime it feels as if There is a Cut inside of the Penis Glans. Suffering from this problem for almost 2-3 years. Consulted many doctors, all of them tried to cure it by considering this as UTI and prescribed many medicines along with Anti-Biotics. But, Nothing Helped. State of the Problem evn today is same as it was 2-3 years ago. Tested Urine, Culture test is Good, Nothing Found. In Urine Routine test, sometimes 2-3 and sometimes 5-7 RBC found, but doctors prescribed medicines for that at that time. Did CECT Scan, USG, MRI Scan - Kidney, Prostate are Normal. CECT Scan,MRI mentioned Bosniac Type 1 Cyst, and MRI Test mentioned Cystitis. All my Test reports were seen by the specialists. I am suffering heavily. Most of the time the colour of Urine is Yellowish, some times it seems the colour is mixed with Red Colour.

Doctor Answers (1) on Stinging Pain (Urination)

Hi 5-7 RBC in the urine is abnormal. You could have what is calles chronic pelvic pain syndrome. I would advice the following tests- uroflowmetry to consided possibility of a stricture, PSA blood test, semen culture, post prostate massage urine culture, possibly cystoscopy plus prostatic massage if bladder is normal at cystoscopy. If there are red patches in bladder bladder biopsy should be done. These tests are done to rule out anything sinister and to provide some relief from the pain. These may not cure the problem of chronic pelvic pain syndrome if that is indeed the diagnosis.