Stinging in urethera
I am having difficulty passing urine because of the stinging sensation I feel in my uretheral opening while passing urine. I get strong urges to pass urine and am unable to hold on to it if I wish to. However, later the urine passed isn't much. I would wanna know about the problem, and what can I do to treat it or consult if need be?

Hello there. Well we understand your feeling and your condition. This condition of yours might be because of dehydration or infection if the urinary tract. All you need to do is to have adequate water that is 2-3 liters per day and have some tender coconut along with it if not consult a local general physician and get investigations done. Thank you