Stiffness and weakness

In the morning, for few minutes i found stiffness in my lower back and abdomen (little left side). After minor stretching it gets away. In the day time i feel weakness and shivering very badly when i am hungry. Please suggest me what to do and to which doctor should i consult?

Hello There. I can understand your concern. this could be related to your muscle and its spasm. You need to do stretching and core strengthening exercises everyday. drink lots of water. and for time being you can take a tab. zerodol-p twice a day after food. consult a orthopedician if the problem still persists. have a high protein diet and lots of greens , vegetables and fruits. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Manju Lihala
General Physician 36 yrs exp Kolkata

You may be having muscle spasm in the back. You can see a general physician and a physiotherapist for your problems.