Stiffness and weakness

In the morning, for few minutes i found stiffness in my lower back and abdomen (little left side). After minor stretching it gets away. In the day time i feel weakness and shivering very badly when i am hungry. Please suggest me what to do and to which doctor should i consult?

Doctor Answers (2) on Stiffness and weakness

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. this could be related to your muscle and its spasm. You need to do stretching and core strengthening exercises everyday. drink lots of water. and for time being you can take a tab. zerodol-p twice a day after food. consult a orthopedician if the problem still persists. have a high protein diet and lots of greens , vegetables and fruits. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Manju Lihala Bangalore | General Physician
You may be having muscle spasm in the back. You can see a general physician and a physiotherapist for your problems.