Steroid issue
Hi,I am suffering from puffy face due steroids reaction. Few days back I had 4 kenakot injections In a very short time 16 day. now I am looking very different. Is there any medication to cure this issue. Or I have to wait. Please suggest me any medication or doctor who really belongs to this kind of health issues. Please please suggest me I want to be look like before. I am disappointed with my health. Please also suggest should I go to Aruveda
42 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Himanshu Gupta
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

For what indication you used Kenacort injection? Injection were intramuscular or intravenous? Do you have pedal edema also? Kindly do not try to cure steroid side effects with ayurveda. You need proper medical attention. For further help you may consult me in person at Panna Lal Shyam Lal hospital Ambedkar road Ghaziabad Tues Thurs and Saturday 5 :30 - 7 pm (evening)
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?