Staying awake at night

Hlo sir I am a 12 class bio student I want to study at night but my body dont allow So can you tell me is coffee helpful for staying awake for 3 - 4 hrs without any side effects at night And which type of coffee is helpful for more effect Black coffee or coffee with milk Please tell the best type that i could entake to make me awake And is cold coffee also helpful in this For keeping me awake Please tell me the best way so that i could retain my memory, concentration and awakeness at night for studying

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

I know it is a crucial year for you to stay awake and study more. Do you know it is a mind fame than on the teas and coffees.  Also your food intake in the night also matters a lot to stay awake. By the way why do you want extra hrs to study? Is it because other fr6r dng OR do want to study more so that u can cover many portions. ?If u r dng for others  pressure it will be difficult how much ever to try. Please understeer need of yours and then follow certain patterns which might help you.
Dr. Antara Gupta
Neuropsychiatrist 12 yrs exp Aligarh

Both tea and coffee cause gastritis. Do not study for more than three hrs at a stretch. Take brakes. Try to sleep by 1 AM. Have two to three hr sleep after lunch so that you can wake up at night without tea etc ..to study. Even if you sleep in early hrs of morning keep on munching something healthy like peanuts or roasted gram evry couple of hrs.
Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan
Counselling Psychologist 13 yrs exp Chennai

Hi friend. To stay awake, I will suggest you to take tea rather than coffee since coffaine taken at night will trigger gastritis. So it would be nice to take tea, especially a green tea with mint and honey will help you. If you need any further help in this regard, you can write to me or call me. Wishes.