Start sneezing every morn
As I woke up in the morning, continuously I start sneezing and this lasts UpTo afternoon and thereafter I'm normal. No cold nothing I feel.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  It could be due to allergy. There are a lot of allergens near us everyday and pin pointing any specific allergen without the test is difficult but, you can take a tab. Montina-l once a day for relief from this. Next step would be to consult a ENT specialist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Harisha N L

Maybe due to allergy...Best treatment would be to find allergens causing symptoms and to avoid it...over the counter antihistaminics will be beneficial to you...Consult nearest allergy clinic for skin prick test and other modalities of investigations in which they will test you for various allergens and find out to what you are allergic...and they treat you with diluted doses of that allergen to desensitise your body to that allergen...good luck.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
Duonase nasal puff with anti histamine will help
Dr. P. Vijayaraghavan
Consultant Physician 34 yrs exp Chennai
You seem to be suffering from a condition called Vasomotor Rhinitis. Anti-histamine drug orally may help.
ENT opinion