Staph infection recurrent
I am having Staph infection for past 5 years. Did several sessions of antibiotic courses but it recurs after every few days. Is it permanently curable disease? Will Ozone treatment be helpful? Please suggest.

Dr. Govind S Mittal
Trichologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. I think you must see a dermatologist near you and undergo a decolonisation regime inclusive of mouth wash, body wash, washing of linen, use of creams, etc. Details of decolonisation may be obtained on prescription by a qualified dermatologist. Or you could contact me on private follow up chat for further queries. Warm regards, Dr Govind S Mittal.