cardiologist-icon
Standing blood pressure
I feel a dizziness and lightheadedness while standing up. I have servical spondolitis and loss of cervical lordosis. I thought it can be due to postural hypotension. So i measured my blood pressure while standing sitting and laying. I got sitting and standing 120/78 almost same while standing it was a bit high 125/87 is that normal?? Should i stop measuring blood pressure regularly at this age, it causes more anxiety

No evidence of postural hypotension with BP values you showed. Please consult if you have persistent dizziness.
Yes please It’s fine and normal
No need to measure