Sir this is Saikumar,recently I've noticed that I've stammering. Its getting worse and in some situations I am unable to respond suddenly with voice for that I've to stay calm and reply within fraction of seconds.I I don't have control over my voice and I am sometimes cannot articulate the words correctly. please help
views-icons 77 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harpreet Singh Kochar
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 16 yrs exp Noida

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi. The issue can be adequately addressed by speech therapy. Please consult a speech pathologist for evaluation and subsequent therapy.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?