Stammering problem

I am suffering from stammering since child wood. Please provide me a solution I want to get out of it
views-icons 98 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Mr. Pradeep V R
Audiologist 7 yrs exp Coimbatore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Your problem can be solved. You have to visit speech therapist. And I advice you to attend regular speech therapy.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
3/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?