I am 24 years old and suffering from stammering problem since I was 7 years old. As I am growing up, the problem is decreasing. Can I permanently get rid of from it.
136 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello... Stammering is typically recognised by a tense struggle to pronounce words ...Speech and language therapy has proved to be most effective .Its bit difficult bfor adults.. There is no one day or few weeks treatment to cure stammering. You must be conscious of your words. With the patience and persistence you can win over it. Consult speech therapist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.