Stammering
My son is 7 years old, He started speaking very late at age of 4.5.. After some time he started stammering, can u suggest me a suitable n permanent remedy....

Hey, there is no medicines for this problem , speech therapy is the choice of treatment. This involves the stammerer taking on-board techniques to alter and improve speech characteristics, such as slowing speech, pausing and prolonging speech sounds. It also focuses on relaxing the speech muscles by looking at relaxed breathing, vocal folds (often called vocal chords), and articulation (lips, jaw, and tongue). Consult speech therapist.