I am having stammering problem since childhood. I never tried any counselling because it wasnt serious. But anyway I want to get rid of it. I want to know how to cure it any how and how long its going to take?
38 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pradeep Kumar Palakonda
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 11 yrs exp Visakhapatnam
Try speech therapy from a qualified speech and audiology technician. It might improve.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?