Stamina issues
I m an asthma patient. I m 5.11  & 85kg. I feel very tired after a few minutes of activity. These r not asthma attacks bt it seems tht my stamina has reduced a lot compared to earlier. The smallest activity makes me vry tired be it walking running. Is thr any way to improve stamina. My exercises r regular.plz suggest.

Ms. Anitha Narayanamurthy
Dietitian/Nutritionist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

A certain  herb called Echinacea helps in building lung health and which in turn will help reduce asthmatic conditions.As for stamina eat a well balanced diet, drink 6-8 glasses of water and eat atleast 1 fruit a day. Consider taking protein supplements.