Staining in skin
Sir I have been using hydroquinone cream 2 percent for hyperpigmentation and it gave nice result then I started using brevoxyl benzoyl peroxide face wash and within few days my skin seems stained or not fresh as it used to be when I was using normal face wash I have stop using benzoyl peroxide face wash is this stain is temporarily or should I go to dermatologist

Dr. Sandeep Gupta

This is temporary This is most probably dryness Apply moisturisers regularly 2 3 times Stop benzoyl peroxide
Dr. Kritika Goenka
Dermatologist 5 yrs exp Bhopal
Stainin can b coz of hydroquinone. ...it is one of the side effect of hydroquinone. ...u hav to avoid complete sun exposure when on treatment with hydroquinone. .. dr kritika goenka. ..raipur.