Stabbing pain near lung
I get a sharp and stabbing pain in my right lung whenever I take a deep breath or I cough. It started a few days ago, on and off, but it has persisted over the past 3-4 days. Sometimes, I also get a sharp pain in my right shoulder all the way down to my hand when I have the stabbing pain in my lung. I'm not sure if they both are related.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Its better you get it checked out. It could be pleurisy. There is no way to tell without examining and running few tests. Kindly consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Sharp pain under right lung