Stabbing headache
I am having severe anxiety issues being hypochondriac person since one-year was been under stress continuously now I am experiencing different brain symptoms such as stabbing headache on one spot of head tingling burning crawling sensation sharp pain in face under eyes tingling in face Phantom smells I am confused if really there is something wrong with my brain or my brain is playing games with me

It could bw stress related only. Pls consult a psychiatrist online or in person.  If needed they will refer u to a neurologist.