Ssri/benzo
Hi, I just want to know the difference in which they work. I was given Nexito20 for depression. I feel 90% recovered. I'm taking it for 2years. I stopped for 1 month and taking again from 4 months. Reason for stopping was I felt heat/sweat when I thought in a way which my brain doesn't want me to. I can't argue with people or be serious which I used to earlier.I still don't know what is it? Again it's happening. I just want to know that if ssri is given for anxiety also then is there any need of benzo? Why is it stopped? plz ans

Antidepressants are tapered down slowly, u shouldn't stop suddenly as it will lead to withdrawal side effects. Consult a psychiatrist.
hie.....for this you need to consult any near by psychiatrist