Squint in eye
I hv squint in my eye pls suggest me its treatment..surgery is compilsory????or without surgery it is curable
141 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sneha S M
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 17 yrs exp Mysore
Depends on the type. some eyes get straightened with spectacles and some by surgery .contact your eye doctor for the same
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?