Squint in both eyes
My 22 month old daughter has a squint in both the eyes..stronger in the left eye..its not always there ...goes n comes..but over the last 8 months she has started squinting even more ...for a longer duration and her left eye deviates a lot..hoes completely up and down.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You need to take her to a ophthalmologist so that he can examine her and suggest you accordingly. We cannot say anything without looking at her and examining her. Therefore kindly take her to a ophthalmologist at the earliest for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.