Spreading eczema on shin skin
My 2 different dermatologists gave me the same moisturiser called vennisula for itching due to eczema,I am using that moisturiser for 2-3 times a day still at night it flares to itch. There is also discolouration happened in patch. Now its itchins at its surrounding area as well. Please suggest any ither solution than using moisturiser.

Don't worry...you are suffering from eczematous dermatitis causing this itchy rashes... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
Key word dryness Apply plenty of moisituriser Avoid sun dust cosmetic
it will resolve with help.of a derma
nothing to worry