Sprained Neck
My father sprained his neck when he dived into swimming pool and his head hit the floor. Now he has pain in the spine just below the neck and on the right shoulder. He is able to move, but have constant pain. Now it is close to a month. Please suggest should I visit a orthopedic or a Rheumatologist.
46 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Why didn't you consult anyone till now? What were tou waiting for? Were you waiting for it to become worse? Take him to  a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management.  Do not delay now. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.