Spotting since a week
I am on metformin and normoz prescribed by gynic since last month.. Now since laat 6 days i started spotting and its neither like period nor like normal white discharge. Please advise what's happening... I am 10 days late for my next period

Hello, Are you sexually active? Do a urine pregnancy test to confirm whether you are pregnant or not. If the result is positive, you are pregnant then visit a gynecologist for further evaluation and management. If the result is negative, you are unlikely to be pregnant and then visit a gynecologist and get evaluation done to rule other causes.

Spotting and cramping a week after period