Spotting in pregnancy
I am in first trimester of pregnancy.Yesterday I found spotting along with creamy discharge after that within 24 Hrs I found nothing on my pants. Is this worried part.

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

IN EARLY 1 ST TRIMESTER THE FOETUS STARTS CONNECTING ITS BLOOD VESSELS WITH YOURS. IF YOU TRAVEL AND GET A JERK THEN ITS POSSIBLE THAT SOME BLOOD VESSELS RUPTURE AND HENCE YOU HAVE FOUND SPOTTING. THERE IS NO REASON TO WORRY ABOUT BUT GETTING A USG WOULD ALWAYS HELP TO REMOVE ALL DOUBTS
Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Spotting can happen due to various reasons in first trimester of pregnancy. Do a sonography & consult with your gynec.
Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune
Evaluation is necessary... Do sonography once to detect cause, take advice from a gynac... Internal examination will reveal the local cause... Avoid rough jrny, physical relation, heavy weight carrying at least for 5 month of your pregnancy...