Spot in face and pimple
In my face my spot are there and....pimple....plzzz give me tips..how to protect my face...in for black spot and pimple...

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequalae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcision, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Follow a skin care regimen based on your skin type. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier.

How to protect face from pimples