Spinning head ,pain ,sleep discomfort
Hi Doctor, My wife used to travel every day around 90 km for job via van. From last 1 week she is feeling spinning head many times in a day, pain in forehead, pain in back eye's, heavy ness in eyes, shoulder pain,restless and found BP low. Then we consulted with homeopathic doctor .He said that my wife have cervical and sinus problem .We started the homepathic medicine as per doctor recommendations but she is still feeling spinning head many times in a day even she was sleeping.    Please suggest. Regards, Sandeep Kumar

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..