Head spinning
Hi,I am getting Dizziness like if is seats in one place for 10mints or more and suddenly when getting up feeling dizziness or head spinning,after some times automatically its ok. recently i have checkup my bp its all normal.please suggest the reason.

Dr. Vinod Veerapalli

From your description, it seems you are suffering from BPPV. Need to check before confirming through Dix-Hallpike manuevre. You can take T. Vertin 16mg thrice daily for 3-5 days along with T. Stugeron Forte 1/2 tab twice daily to see if it helps. If not, better consult a good ENT specialist. Stay well hydrated.
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi You have to get your blood pressure checked in different postures like on sitting and after 2 minutes of standing.... To look for orthostatic hypotension.... If not you should be evaluated for ENT cause...