Dizziness and head rush
Hi,i m 24 year male.For past 3-4 weeks I have been working 64 hrs a week.earlier if I suddenly turn my head sometime ,my head starts spinning but yesterday when I got up it started spinning continuously.What could be the cause of it n which sort of doctor i.e. physician ent should I consult?

Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 7 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Dear, This giddiness that you are having can even be due to severe stress that you are having at your work place. You need to take absolute rest for a day or two. Sleep sufficiently and your problem will be resolved. You can take lemon juice twice a day which will help you a lot.