Dizziness, head spinning
Since last 3 days as soon as I wake up I am feeling light headed Ness and some times spinning sensation. First day was severe which resulted in vomiting many times. I don't smoke or drink. And I workout every day and recently I changed my diet to cut down fat and sugar.

Hi, it could be BPPV. Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV) is one of the most common causes of vertigo — the sudden sensation that you're spinning or that the inside of your head is spinning. Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo causes brief episodes of mild to intense dizziness. Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo is usually triggered by specific changes in the position of your head. This might occur when you tip your head up or down, when you lie down, or when you turn over or sit up in bed. Consult Ent specialist....