Spine surgery & C5 Palsy

I underwent Cervical Laminectomy on September 12. Since then, there's no movement in my right arm (primary arm) at all. My Neuro mentioned C5 palsy and wants to follow up every 3 weeks. I was very active before the surgery and now the pain doesn't even let me go through the day. I need advice how to get back to normal.

Dr. Jaipee Sharma
Clinical Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Noida
1- fist tale why was u go for spine surgery ?  and tale me ur shoulder  strength and ur ncv wtat they are say ? and it depend on ur compretion   injury of nerve root ( post or pre surgery)         i advise go for physiotherapy ( exes or electrical stimulation)   
Dr. Gaurav Mohan(PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi
That's sad actually. Are you going for Physiotherapy...?? Without physiotherapy you can't recover. So better go & let asses to any physiotherapist and make treatment protocol for the same. Regards-Dr.Gaurav Mohan from Physio Hut.