Sperms on underwear
I and my partner were having sex( used a condom), but after ejaculation when I removed my condom, the sperms spilled on the bed and we're absorbed by my partner's underwear.....the place of absorption is on the lower part of the butt, but slightly away from the vagina....she then removed her inner and wiped her butt, then washed her vagina.......is she in a risk of pregnancy?! Please help us!! Another thing.....we used contraceptive pills 3 times and birth control pills for a month after 7 months before.......will she become infertile if she uses an emergency contraceptive pill now?! The pills names are idoz-72 and m-pill....the first one used in October 2015 whereas the latter was used in december 2015 and January 2015.....and the birth control femilon was used in March 2016.....after which nothing was used!! Thank you.

Hello, If it has been protected intercourse, she is unlikely to be pregnant, However, they are not 100% safe. Do a urine pregnancy test. If she has missed her periods, consult a gynaecologist for further evaluation and management.
As per you history  minimal chance of pregnancy  buy there are always failure rate for condoms... So if she miss period  then better to visit gynac.. Any hormonal pills taking on short term basis  dose not cause harmful effects  after wards.... So no need to wry about it
always have effective contraception  ..take gynac opinion for that!!!

Is it healthy to sleep without underwear