Spermatorrhoea
How do i know whether i am suffering from spermatorhoea or not... because before i used to masturbate a lot.. which made my body very weak.. i am on medications... my doctor said its cured but i am not fully satisfied... i dont experience any weakness after urination nor there is any sticky liquid comes out after urination.. but i get wet dreams a bit often... but ap art form that there is no buring sensation in my urine nor there is any pain after urination.. is my spermatorrhoea problem solved..i have excess heat in my body.. please advice

Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 4 yrs exp Chennai
Hi You have mentioned that you continue to have wet dreams. This is spermatorrhoea. This is not always abnormal. So please put your mind to rest.