Sperm Yellowish
Since last few days my sperm is yellowish, N pains while climaxing. I had fever few days back doctors took urine test n told it's infected. Is that the reason. Or any sexual disease. Recently I had intercourse with a girl with out protection.please advice

Hello well according to the urine reports I can tell that you have urinary tract infection because there are plenty of pus cells present... I would suggest you to go for urine culture and sensitivity which will tell and give a better picture regarding the infection... since you are giving us history of unprotected sex I would also request you to undergo test for common sexually transmitted diseases please meet the physician thank you..you need to be treated with adequate antibiotics