Sperm Donor
I am male 22. I am healthy. How can i become sperm donor ? What are the qualities required to become sperm donor ?

Given below are a few conditions that immediately cause a disqualification of a potential donor. Susceptibility to Diseases - Clinics are very particular that the person who wants to become a sperm donor is free from certain diseases. Even if anyone in the family of the potential donor is known to have suffered from cystic fibrosis or sickle cell anemia, the person is disqualified. Homosexuality - Men who lead a homosexual life or who engage in sex with other men cannot become a sperm donor.  Drug Addiction - If the man is found to be an intravenous drug user, he is immediately disqualified. HIV Infection - If the person is found to have visited areas that have a good number of HIV cases, or have engaged in sex with women or men who are residents of those areas, are not eligible to become a sperm donor