Sperm count need to get baby
Hi Sir, I am married 8 months back. I looking baby.I took a semen analysis test and report was Active : 58% Sluggishly : 10% dead : 32% Sperm count : 48 million pus cells : 12-15/hpf How many million required for getting baby?

Relax single sperm works better but in Ur case Ur partner needs to evaluate. So have faith in ur Dr. Ayurved offers amazing outcomes in sperm count, viscosity, quality, motility u can seek support from AYURVEDIC college Hospital in ur city.
Engage in Healthier habits of food exercise adequate calming sleep. better to stay away from smoking, Alcohol