Sperm count
Last week I have undergone for semen analysis. It seems rapid progressive motility is less. Kindly let me know whom to consult for this.

Got ur concern though it's unfortunate but common in metros. Ur participation in exercise n nutrients rich diet will resolve but ayurveda offers amazing correction in quality of sperm and semen too May it counts, viscosity, motility, or unwanted pus cells. As I've privilege to manage couple of cases successfully so u can consult ayurveda college Hospital in ur city or clinic.