Speech therapy

I'm suffering from stammering from childhood and mostly occur with sir and girl and big people sir please what can I do and I'm medical student

Hello there we understand your feeling and your condition But see you need to out in your effort to get out of this. To improve your speaking ans pronouncing skill first tourneys to vote down all the words you're facing difficulty to pronounce. first you need to start pronouncing them by dividing the word in the form if phonetics and If you want to some help you best buddy is net. Listen to proper sounding and practice them daily. After that when you feel that you have mastered your skill then try studying a phrase with the words you're are facing difficulty and increase the speed day by day. You don't need to depend upon everyone for this and your can do this on your own. Come back to us with the success text. Thank you