Speech related

Tj is my 4.5 year old son. He speaks very fast and has problems in pronouncing few alphabets - specially 'r' such as ram = lam, etc. Please advise the best way to improve his speech problems
views-icons 39 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sreenath S Manikanti
Pediatrician 22 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

I advise you to see a speech therapist at an Early Intervention Centre. With speech therapy and constant encouragement from parents, your son is most likely to improve his speech.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?