Speaking voice change

My sister is speaking in a boy voice.means she Is not speaking but any other person speaking instead of my sister.pandit is telling that any boy soul enter in the girl what should we do....reply if any doctor reads.
views-icons 32 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Speaking voice change

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Well when has this voice change's better you consult an Ent specialist and get her examined as it might be laryngitis which is causing the voice change...I don't think it is related to any soul might be please get examined first...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?