Voice problem
I've heard others saying my voice tone is something different... Also my voice is a bit harsh... Or not sweet enough..I cannot speak in a louder tone...my throat pains if I talk continuously for 15-20 mins...my voice get screwed (aawaz fatna) types if I speak or sing.....I am a guitarist n want to start singing as well

Vijaykumar Aware Patil
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Ahmednagar
Yes... Thanks for health questions Don't worry Every problem is corrected on this platform permanently Go for ayurvedic medicines and churna that gives excellent results for this For medicines details ask me on private questions section If any query ask me on private questions section